See book. Read book.
- Visit your library’s digital collection:
- Sign in with your library card.
- Find a title you want to borrow. Click on the title and select Borrow
- Start reading eBooks in your browser by clicking the Read button, when available.
- If you prefer to download eBooks, click Download and select
your preferred format.
- If you select the Kindle Book format, you will be taken to
Amazon’s website to complete download.
- To install free software needed to download other formats,
click Help at the top of the page and select Software.
- Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) to read on your computer
- OverDrive Media Console (OMC) for smartphones
- To transfer eBooks from a computer to an eReader, connect
your device to your computer and open ADE. Drag your
downloaded eBook from the ADE ‘Library’ view to your
device when it appears on the left panel.
Looking for more EPUB titles? Consider one of these free public domain titles! Choose from thousands of titles that never expire and don’t count against your library checkout limit! Click here to view our public domain eBooks.
Find additional help resources by clicking the Help link on your
library’s digital collection, or go directly to